OpenChat is an everyday user chatbot console that simplifies the utilization of large language models. With the advancements in AI, the installation and usage of these models have become overwhelming. OpenChat aims to address this challenge by providing a two-step setup process to create a comprehensive chatbot console. It serves as a central hub for managing multiple customized chatbots.
Currently, OpenChat supports GPT models, and the team is actively working on incorporating various open-source drivers that can be activated with a single click.
Try it out
You can try out OpenChat on openchat.so.
OpenChat offers several features to simplify the usage of AI models:
- Create unlimited local chatbots based on GPT-3 (and GPT-4 if available).
- Customize your chatbots by providing PDF files, websites, and soon, integrations with platforms like Notion, Confluence, and Office 365.
- Each chatbot has unlimited memory capacity, enabling seamless interaction with large files such as a 400-page PDF.
- Embed chatbots as widgets on your website or internal company tools.
- Use your entire codebase as a data source for your chatbots (pair programming mode).
- And much more!
The OpenChat team has an exciting roadmap for future development. Some of the planned features include:
- Support for Slack integration, allowing users to connect chatbots with their Slack workspaces.
- Support for Intercom integration, enabling users to sync chat conversations with Intercom.
- Support for offline open-source models, such as Alpaca and LLM drivers.
- Support for Vertex AI and Palm as LLMs.
- Support for Confluence, Notion, Office 365, and Google Workspace.
- Refactoring the codebase to be API ready.
- Creating a new UI designer for website-embedded chatbots.
- Supporting custom input fields for chatbots.
- Supporting offline usage, where OpenChat will operate fully offline with no internet connection (offline LLMs, offline Vector DBs).
The OpenChat team welcomes feedback and suggestions from users. If you have any cool ideas or requests, don't hesitate to reach out to them.
To get started with OpenChat, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have Docker installed.
- Clone the OpenChat Git repository.
- Update the
common.envfile with your API keys for OpenAI and Pinecone.
- Navigate to the repository folder and run the installation command.
OpenChat strives to minimize breaking changes. To upgrade to the latest version, simply run
git pull and
make install whenever there is a new update.
The OpenChat project would like to thank the following contributors for their valuable contributions:
- @eltociear for his work and tutorial on chatting with PDF files, which was utilized in the LLM server.
OpenChat is a powerful chatbot console that simplifies the usage of large language models. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features, OpenChat makes it easy for anyone to create and manage customized chatbots. Whether you're a developer or an AI enthusiast, OpenChat is a valuable tool for leveraging the power of AI models. Try it out today and experience the simplicity of OpenChat.